oh my, stars in the sky

we're fashion, we're music, we're entertainment, we're life, we're adventure, we're love, we're stars in the sky.

26 August 2008

More Fall Essentials E-H

Hey!
I thought I would add onto Emmy's Fall Essentials A-Z post (look below for A-D!). Very fun :)

Here is E-H!

E is for Elegance
Elegant items are all in for the fall! Mix and match an elegant dress with a slouchy cardigan or vest. Add a pair of skinnies to a classic and elegant shirt.

with

F is for Florals
Oh my, watch out for bees because florals are totally in for the fall. From floral dress to skirts to shirts to jewelry -- wear them all! (forever 21, forever21, oldnavy)


floral shoes!

G is for Girl
Although, you may be anticipating to wear "menswear for womenswear", don't throw away those girly items stowed away in your closet. Oh yes, girly pieces are definitely a fall essential! Go with the frills, pastel items, head bands, etc. (urban outfitters)



H is for Hussein Chalayan
You might not have heard of him (I admit, I didn't hear of him until today!), but his Fall 2008 Collection is wonderful. To me, the collection has a rock-elegant-chic feeling to it, and I love it!
(style.com)



Adios,
Jennifer

btw, my first day of high school was exciting!

No comments: