oh my, stars in the sky

we're fashion, we're music, we're entertainment, we're life, we're adventure, we're love, we're stars in the sky.

29 August 2008

A little late...

Hey, I'm the other contributer to this blog! I was thrilled when Emmy contacted me, but alas, due to a variety of factors (thunderstorms in eastern massachusetts left me sans internet, as did a family vacation) I haven't posted until now. Here's a photo:

My hair's quite a bit longer now... Anyway, my name is Marie-kristine, I'm 17 and about to be a senior in high school. I love fashion and I read waaay too many fashion magazines. My fashion icons are Louise Brooks and Jane Birkin with a little Jackie O thrown in. I'll be mainly posting about fashion, with a bit about my hair, my life and college applications thrown in depending on the month.
If you're curious about my blogging style, check out my original blog, L'air du temps at http://www.mademoisellemariekristine.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sydneydoll said...

exciting to see your posts.