oh my, stars in the sky

we're fashion, we're music, we're entertainment, we're life, we're adventure, we're love, we're stars in the sky.

28 August 2008

Who will be auf'd next?

One of my favorite shows is Project Runway. Yesterday, my first day back to school and I was counting down the hours until 8 P.M. I thought this would have to be the most creativ challenge yet. Making clothes from this Saturn car I thought it was absolutely cool.

Leanne, one of my fave designers won the challenge. But sadly Keith had to leave us. I don't realy mind because his designs were starting to get a little... you know what I mean. Michael Kors even called his drag queen outfit a dowdy chicken. That was the drag queen challenge.

In the end, Keith kept crying, but I kept thinking he needs to suck it up and build a thick skin. As in the words of Heidi Klum "In fashion, one day you're in and the next your out.

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/season/5/photos/gallery.php?e=episode_7_rate_the_runway

I couldn't post, so here's a link.

No comments: